Popular Posts

Monday, April 19, 2010

Colors - with audio

audio link

I used to see the colors in my brain
They came to me naturally as the rain
Now they've all turned so very plain
When I look, all shades are blended same
I no longer see the red in pain, and
Wonder can Sunburst joy come again
Responsibilities drive me on
Love for others becomes a singing song
My oh my the day is long
The dark of night vanishes
Invisible when its gone

My hope endures till spring is come
The colors then again are born
In my soul where they belong
Autumn leaves fall to the ground
All the animals know the sound
Of windy breath that turns all brown
Mutes painted prism paradise shown
Fish and birds and butterfly
Each in gentle silence sigh
Till golden sun with starlit dew
Cast rainbow spectrum hues
And so renew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.