Popular Posts

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Long Lost Ladd - with audio

audio link

LONG LOST LAD

I'm lookin for a long lost Ladd
I knew him well,
I Knew his dad
I found him on the doorstep
Saw him on the dialpad
But now he's gone away,
I hope not angry,
Perchance not sad

He climbed the bears nest
Divined the sailors' shipwreck
Now on land,
Then again on deck
Where'd he go now,
This son of the Titans
To feed the waif
And fill the wayward
With food and tale,
Folksong and ale

About the meek and strong
Beautiful in every heart drawn,
Till all with sleepy eyes it seems
Are ready for the comfort of dreams
'Tis said a hand on the helm
Gives warmth to the soul,
For those who know the pilot's skill
And so the winds whisper still.....

Laddy, where have you gone to son?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.