Popular Posts

Friday, May 03, 2013

The Skunk - with audio

audio link


The skunk
Came by 
At 4:am
To putrefy
And stupefy
To cause my
Sleeping sky
To fall down
Utterly on me
I couldn't breath,
Because this
Country beast
Had been brought
To my city
And brother,
Oh my L-rd,
Does he smell
Even now,
So very #$%&*^
Being considerate
Of animals and
Feeling so hot
This one wishes
He could prepare
The little Pepe
A breakfast of
Black barreled 
Buckshot
 

Switching sides
Of the house
To re-route our
Sensitive snouts
Did not help
We'd been attacked 

Bushwhacked
And Bombed
By this little whelp
Though unseen and
Black as night,
He makes 
His presence
Felt alright
Oh dear G-d
Take this one 
Away!
Along with
His Offensive
Olfactory 
Quandary    
Drop him 

Along side
The fishes Beneath
The unknowing
Waves of sea
That sleep
Might once again
Wash over me
With

Morning's 
Florid
Fragrant 
Pungency
And help
Us all
Forget this
Buggers spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.