Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sleeping in the Clouds - with audio

 audio link

Melting, melting
In and out of sleep
Like a rock thrown
Into the slow and deep
Like the pebbles
Back down
The mountainside
On a silent Harley
Blue Electra Glide
Up and down the
Slow motion scene
Thoughts and Whispers
In my head careen
Till the buttery bumpy
Jet engines scream
The G forces
Press my mind
Like soft rubber
Ice cream
Slinky neck
And brow so low
Floating into
The eye of blue
Cold air hangs about
All to cover
Like frozen dew
Then scratching over
My consciousness
Comes the tin can voice
Of aft attending stewardess
Thus the Time is traced
By the dull yawning roar
Speed and splendor embraces
Ethereal snow drifts
Blowing cotton Graces
So turn me now
Like a New York
Spinning door
Hold my soul
As my spirit soars
In the mist, thoughts
Lay on the floor
While In my fist
Lies the grist
Of this
Sleepy
Awakening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.