Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Chasing Life - with audio

audio link

When I was a little child
I chased my food

As a young boy
I chased my friends

While I grew
We all the chased the sun

Later on as a teenager
I chased the rainbows

When I was a young man
I chased the girls and many dreams

As I got a little older
I chased marriage, home and community

While a father
I chased after my children and my love

Later on in midlife
I chased success and vanity

Sometimes, I chased futility

When I was a little older
I chased black cars, souls of loved ones, friends and acquaintances

As I continued on in this journey
I chased health and physicians

After I was slowed down
I slowly chased meaning and forgiveness

Later on while laying in the years
I chased the wind

Then, when time and chasing life stopped
I was caught up in a Place, HaMakom

Chastened, made chaste, chased into Eternity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.