Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Untitled - with audio

audio link

I carry with me always
Something lighter than a feather
Greater than the mighty Oceans
Brighter and faster than light
Older than the universe itself
It grows from the tiniest of seeds
A perfection that cannot be bought
All this and more is given
More than my share
Was given to me in love
The one who gave it was killed
In the process of purchasing it
Yet he still lives with more of it to give
So it is that I Joyfully give it to you
For my supply is endless
There is plenty for you
Your family and friends
Why, the whole world over
Could not exhaust the supply
However, I must tell you
It is not me who does the giving
It is my Father and another
of his sons, a prince most favored
Whose name means
The Almighty salvation,
Wisdom, and eternal healing
Is here among and with us
If you believe in these
And your lips have spoken of it
Then you already have
The gift that is being offered.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.