Popular Posts

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Many a Blessed Scarlet Tear - with audio

audio link

Petals were strewn about on the ground
Like many a blessed scarlet tear
She cast them down in the garden
To bring me morning cheer

I sought her face among the flowers
But there I could not find her
So in the yard I went about
Giving little green lives a caring shower

Plunging through the sunlight pure
Rounding another corner
Waking afresh upon dawns breath of air
Among roses, camellias and citrus, but more fair

A vision of this day's joy upon the walk
My eyes found awaiting there
We entered into a long warm embrace
Kissing and caressing without a care

Joining in the cold and dew
Love's precious tender affections
Once again this day to renew
Savoring each heart's reflections.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.