Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

My Private Garden - with audio

audio link

Sea and moon rising on the tides
I traveled down the path swimming
Immersed in the changing image river
In the colors of the seasons and feelings
The sultry, the greens of emperors’ memory
The world of gazing stood silently
Wading onward,
Dividing and divining
The undulating babbling way
Sleepily reclining
Among the gently waving poppies
But time did not idle there
Clouds passed overhead
In shadows and then in light
With hills pasturing the grazing heart
At first cool and then yellow with warmth
There I sat and could not seize the task
So, my mind grew fat
For very strong was the current
And swift the refracted ever flowing waters
Mellow are the moments on the trip downstream
O’er every brooklet and sunlight flickering shoal
In the comfort and reflections
Of my private garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.