Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Cloudy Waves Poetry Books Released on Amazon from Jacob Sava Books

 Hello, it has been a very long while since I last posted. If you would like to find out more about the poetry written here, please have a look at my books on Amazon.com. 

 Cloudy Waves Poetry Naive Book I

 

Cloudy Waves Poetry Naive Book II 

 

 Joy is a Bunny

 

 Pretty Kitty Kit Cat

 

I will be hopefully publishing more of things that I have as they are edited, but the regular responsibilities of life make this difficult as time to be allotted for this endeavor is sparse. The first two books will most likely be re-published in a slightly different arrangement to combine with other poetry to make 4 or 5 short poetry books and perhaps with pictures or photos as well. I also to hope publish a book of sketches  or short stories as well as one or two little  story books to stand on their own with illustrations. 


My publishing sites are as follows:

 

https://www.kitlearnerpublishing.com/ 

 

and

 

https://www.jacobsavabooks.com/

 

Thanks again for stopping by, all the best to you and yours. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.